Saturday, August 4, 2007

Roller....Coaster

You know, sometimes your friends really let you down: a) when you have the idea of going out for a (one) drink at 1am when you haven't packed or done laundry for your pending morning flight is when you really need them to say "no" b) turning the 1 drink into an all night gong show before you have done the above is a bad idea and needs to be shut down before it even starts. Reckless friends - where were you on that one? Oh right.. you were there. Let downs all over the place. But Then! They totally redeem themselves by sleeping while you get aforementioned crap done and magically transporting you to the airport during Carabana long weekend. (Thank you guys SO much)

My only consolation is that I feel worse than I look, but I am about 40 hours from a bed. Heaven help me. AND the flight is full and I have a middle seat.

BTW - I got the green light from the doctor apparently. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment