Sunday, July 8, 2007

Screw this.

Having a little bit of trouble adjusting to stuff around here (and I'm only 10% into civilization as it is!). I drove a car and kept letting go of the wheel and wondering why I couldn't walk around while underway. AND there was that embarrassing moment when I pissed off the side of the car with my arm hooked around the steering wheel. Why is everyone looking at me?

Jay (not to be confused with Jeh of bacon fame) asked me to go to the Spanish River canoeing on a 6 day trip (train north from Sudbury to the drop in?). The timing couldn't have been more perfect. Its funny, I was all set to go with him last year and had to cancel due to work I needed to get done for the IPO of one of my clients. I continue to reel with how much can change in 365 days.

I've never been on a canoe trip before. Do you rent the motors with the canoe or do you pick the motors up at the river?

Be back on Sunday, July 15th. Its extremely unlikely that I will be able to find public Internet terminals ;) so I am once again off the grid.

Sorry I haven't called anyone. Reverse culture shock is a sickness. I should get benefits from my place of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment