Sunday, July 8, 2007

"I can't believe how fast things move on the outside"

Just watched the Shawshank Redemption. Its a little bit of a guilty pleasure for me. If you haven't seen it, do so.

Three quotes that hit home (this time):

--

"Forget that... there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside... that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.

What're you talking about?

Hope. "

--

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

--

"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. "

--

No comments:

Post a Comment