Saturday, March 17, 2007

Move to a boot and get laced.

Some where out here is my new home. I am taking a water taxi today to go and find her. I am starting to like the yaughtie approach to timing. We agreed that "sometime" today I would drop by to say hello and see what I have gotten myself into. "Sometime" today we will have a toast and eat some food. "Sometime" before the 25th of March we will set sail. "Sometime" the third crew member will arrive (although we haven't heard from him) and "sometime" I might wake up to have a coffee. Don't get me wrong, its been tough to not let my impatience rear its ugly head, but there is a certain calming nature to rolling with it instead of against the clock and the calendar. So many people have told me this in life, I was just never able to listen. I hope that I am not lying to y'all through this blog, but thats the way I am feeling right now. We shall see.