Thursday, September 6, 2007

Goofing off - also kind to me.

So, Internet is cheap and plentiful in Bali (at least where I am.. crap I gotta get off this beach). Time to catch up on my blog stalking. An incestuous group to be sure, but they all have merit to me for different reasons. I am on vacation and all, so don't rib me on "branching out" right now.

These are my favourite posts in the last little bit:

Garth is branching out from the tech and sharing like he was an A grade student in kindergarten.

Gillian continues to put it on the line. Her ability to be heartfelt and vulnerable and beautifully eloquent in her blogs is inspiring.

Brianna is wanting to kill the roaches. I like the way she writes/perceives.

Newcomer SparklyD threw down her own meaning of life from a unique and most excellent vantage point.

Thats that. I am exhausted (shattered?) time to leave.

Guys: thanks for the posts. Y'all good at relaying your feelings and stuff. Keep it real yo?

What?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment! I did some more writing about bugs today -- this obsession may soon outpace cooking and boys...

    Excuse my late reply, I temporarily imitating your life in Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete