Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Dear place where my bed and TV is and where I air my dirty laundry and other stuff

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

I've just spent 4 days in a most wonderful place (Maupiti) that took me 72 hours to get to through Bora Bora and Raiatea (that's a week in case you were counting).

I have so much to write. I have so much crap to figure out / do before I leave this hemisphere TOMORROW. Crap.

Ripping to shreds. Lets just say that it involves a three legged dog named Ilean and a man in a skirt with long hair.

For the record:

I land in Toronto at 9PM on Wednesday after more than 24 hours of wondering why the guy next to me got the whole can of Coke instead of just a plastic cup's worth. I will be in Toronto in earnest at sometime after that.

"Precise, succinct and informative" - Blogger Review Monthly

No comments:

Post a Comment