Friday, June 22, 2007

Waiting for something to happen

On standby and have waited 3/5.5 hours so far to hopefully be on a 25 minute flight. Like all things here, the economics of this place seem suspect.

Google: Why the hell do you not store the preferred language in the blogger user profile? Every time I log into the site, it takes the local language settings from the terminal... its all in French and I have to select English. It can get much worse - I was on a Japanese character set computer on a dial up modem and wasn't familiar where the language setting was. It took me 20 minutes through trial and error to be even able to read the dashboard. You owe me $7.

The recent changes with the language drop down are helpful, but I think this issue needs to be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment