Saturday, June 23, 2007

1000 pageviews

This Internet thing continues to amaze me. I should tell people about it, I think it could catch on.

I'd forgotten that Google was checking up on things around my blog. For something which is only barely marginally interesting for people who know me, a fair number of people have found their way here.

Welcome: Toronto, Hamilton, Mississauga, Papeete, Etobicoke, New York, San Jose, Sudbury, Montreal, Grande Prairie, Scarborough, Waterloo, Ottawa, Paris, Kitchener, El Paso, Washington, Chicago, Richmond Hill, Atlanta, Rochester, Quebec, Barrie, Zagreb, Valdivia, Mexico City, St Louis, Burlington, Milton, North Bay, Los Angeles, Sao Paulo, Barcelona, Cairo, Orlando, Elliot Lake, Lima, Phoenix, Adana, Long Branch, Lisbon, Reading, Thames Ditton, Clearlake Oaks, San Diego, Hamilton, Leaside, Denver, Vancouver, Hong Kong, Peterborough, s Hertogenbosch, Tai-Chung, Cambridge, Santiago, Reigate, Albuquerque, Charlotte, Pearl City, Reston, Buffalo, Halifax, Jakarta, Dorval, San Francisco, Papeete, Mansfield, Kanagawa, Bucharest, Zaventem, Dublin, Izmir, Gloucester, Oklahoma City, Porto Alegre, Houston, Keene, Moscow, Rotterdam, Richmond, Bilbao, Charlottesville, Pleasanton, Kalamazoo, Manchester, Miami, Kuantan, Bangkok, Minneapolis, Goteborg

I'm sure the two people from Hertogenbosch (wherever that is) have enjoyed my complaining greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment