Monday, June 11, 2007

Island'd out? (Moorea, Society islands)

I don't really know what to say. I am drawing a blank. This whole blog thing was never supposed to be about work and this is the first time that it feels so. I have nothing on my computer and nothing in my diary. Lets go pointform:

- Moorea is beautiful
- Nearly broke my back on a walk into the interior, but saw some cool stuff (like how pinapples grow).
- Anchored off the Bali Hei (3 dudes cut free in the sixties.. invented the over water bungalow) I kind of felt guilty shaving in their washroom like it was some sort of sacrilidge.
- Paid $50 for 2 hours of Internet on a Sunday. (I will be giving the world a pointed rant at some point in the near future on prices in all of the Polynesian islands)
- Took Chris out for a proper birthday dinner (happened while at sea)
- Walked a crap load and ate extremly well.
- I'm tired and spent. Time to move on, which has been aparent for some time and I have said or hinted at a dozen times so far I am sure.

1 comment:

  1. As it turns out, an hour after I wrote this, I suddenly had a fever of 103. Seems like there was more than just boredom at work here.

    ReplyDelete