Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Funny email that Todd sent me

Dear Sir,

I recently purchased an xbox controller from your store.

During a particularly frustrating game of NHL 2K7 I became enraged and smashed my controller into this configuration:

Please advise the cost of repair.

Yours truly,

Todd Knight

And the reply:

Dear Todd,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

We do not repair items. Unfortunately it sounds like you will need to
purchase a new controller to replace the one you destroyed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Best Regards,
John
Customer Service Agent


bwahahahahahaha :)

5 comments:

  1. Nor can I... what kind of half-assed blog is this anyways Reid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its kind of weird, I pasted them inline directly from my web email (which I don't usually do). I checked a couple of different computers (using firefox) and the pictures where there. I know that both of you are creative types and I hesitate to conjecture, but is this maybe a Mac/Safari issue?

    In any event.. I reposted them and now you can see that the email was only mildly funny to begin with.... at least I hope can now see them.

    RJC: screw you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's harsh man...real harsh.

    You've turned hard during your globetrotting...

    Don't be a hater Mike....

    ReplyDelete