Monday, October 1, 2007

David the king begot Soloman by her who had been the wife of Uriah.

Those crazy Gideons. Leaving their Bibles all willy nilly in predominantly Muslim countries. This book has been on my to read list for quite some time and I decided to finally see what all the fighting is about. Instead of cramming this space with all my millions of questions and findings, I am dumping them all here: http://mikeandthebible.blogspot.com

If you are reading this, then I find it unlikely that you will want to wade through the drivel of a religious neophyte. If you DO want to read any of it or, better yet, if you have any knowledge of such things then you know where it is. Anonymous posting is allowed and encouraged :)

There will also be a mikeandthekoran blog, but let me get this out of my system first.

4 comments:

  1. this is gonna be good...can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this to start either! Before you start "Mike and the Koran" make it "Mike and the Qur’ān"(I was once witness to a one hour heated discussion about the proper spelling)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a) This is going to be a dry experience. Cutting it up would be too predictable. I am legitimately trying to understand. Come with me Alison.. let us experience the word of God together?

    b) Well advised I now am :) I will have to comprimise though, cuz domain names don't allow for all the fancy correctness. Is "quran" a reasonable approximation?

    ReplyDelete