Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm not surfing, but loving the surf movies


These guys take it a little bit far, but the cinematography is superlative. IMDB entry that doesn't say much here. These are BIG waves. If you ever want to feel little in the face of the oceans immense power - watch this and feel the fear.

[EDITOR'S NOTE: I had originally linked the image from another site. They swapped it for an ad. I'm not sure who owns that material. Although limited, that site would have got SOME traffic at least. Subsequently, I have downloaded and posted the movie cover from here.]

5 comments:

  1. Check out "Step into Liquid", these guys go way out, it's mind blowing, can't imagine what it would be like if I actually surfed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently limited in choice :) Come xmas, I'll check it out. Or I will see if the 100% legal, $1 movie store here has a 100% legal retail copy for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (thanks for the recommendation by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really awesome that you can enjoy your favorite movies anytime. You just have to go online and pick your flick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching tv shows online has never been this good. It's totally free and the option is endless.

    ReplyDelete