Monday, August 20, 2007

Confused Revulsion (Night Bazarre, Chiang Mai, Thailand)

How is it that this shirt exists? Its not clever or funny like some of the other shirts in this market: "dumb and dumber" with a picture of Bush Sr. and Double U or the icon of a bunny mounting a duck from behind that just says "Wrong" - rich!.

How is it that this world is so screwed up that a) someone thought this up, b) someone printed this shirt and c) there is obviously a market for it and some asshole actually buys and wears this shirt around? Am I missing the point or some sort of pop culture play here? I just don't get it and there is no way that I can stretch my mind to a point that thinks this is alright. Can someone tell me what is going on here?

3 comments:

  1. um, i kind of think the shirt's funny. stop judging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Alison. I laughed. Maybe you'd get it if you ate more rice, bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOO proud of my friends right now.

    ReplyDelete