Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Odd Photo

This isn't a slight on my travelling companions, but I find myself letting my guard down a bit when I only have myself to worry about. Or maybe its that I don't have any one's opinion of me to uphold but my own? I think I am more to hop a fence, try out some French, turn down a back ally or get lost on purpose when there is no need for discussion about "what do you want to do?". I end up in odd situations that are probably what I am going to remember most from this trip.

This is Michelle. Michelle est fou. I learned strange things from him. Like there is a town in the southwest of France called Condom. I tried to tell him about going to Intercourse, PA on a family trip. It was tough going and unfortunately I left him with the impression that somewhere in the States there is a town called "Fucking". I guess this is how rumours get started. I gave up on the idea of explaining Blueballs, Pennsylvania. I would have been there all day :)

1 comment: