Thursday, June 14, 2007

I would have made it if it wasn't for those damn kids.

I'm going to regret this; as soon as I am well. I need a plane ticket in my hand to appease immigration that I am not here to stay. Its $500 cheaper to fly to Toronto than Bangkok. Last night was the bale of hay that broke the camels back. My reserve tank is empty and I can't take enough codeine to make myself feel human. I am going to take a vacation from my vacation and see what Canada is all about for a bit. I hear its cold up there, good thing I have some snow skis in storage in NY state.

This trip is supposed to be about doing what I want to do, not how much pain I can endure which has been considerable.

I hope I am making the right decision, but thats why they pay me the no bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment