Friday, May 4, 2007

It's easy to look crazy and unwashed.

Step 1: You cut a hole in the box
Step 2: Go more than slightly crazy



(and this was only after 10 days at sea or so)

I am actually on the Internet for the first time in a long time. I will be trying to update some stuff, generally do some blog maintenenace and hopefully send in some photos. So, anyone out there who cares, take a look down through my old posts for hopefully some photos and comments in a few days.

And now! I sleep.

2 comments:

  1. 1hr 50min is how long its taken me to work my way through your unbelievable account. Some awesome prose dude. Feeling a little inspired and a little misty.

    My favourite has to be your reminiscence on pride and, of course, the clarion call for simplicity that folks our age all seem to rally around. Back in the working world coming up on 4 weeks and maybe its the company, maybe its the location, but can hear the rat race starting gun in the distance.

    We'll see how it holds out.

    In the meantime, take it easy for all us sinners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this blog and I love the culture of you
    I'm Brazilian artist my blog

    WWW.AARTEDENEWTONAVELINO.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete