Sunday, April 1, 2007

Shark Attack!

Just kidding.

S 04 51.247
W 98 09.953

So apparently this boat has email. This will be sent over long range radio at 2000 bytes per minute (That is NOT a typo and depends on favorable propagation against the ionosphere). Archaic, simplistic yet beautiful tech that actually works.

Well... what can I say? I put deodorant on today. That was nice. Flying fish are dim. My whales breath smells like cat food (actually it smells like rotting fish. I am reminded of the Adam Egoyan film with molecules and farts. Was it Egoyan? I don't know... I am losing my grip, and its only been 500 miles.)

Speaking of five hundred miles, cheers! (says Mike as he slurps Chilean wine from a box)

This is one big ocean my friends and there are some big waves. Why didn't someone tell me?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mike-you have inspired me to do my trip of a lifetime- am heading to the Galapagos Islands in November. Was hoping you might be near by, but it looks like you have already done Ecuador.

    Hope all is well, K

    ReplyDelete