Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thought of the day

I am feeling that my life is pretty quantized at this point (maybe binary, but that sounds wrong). Things are either in process of being wrapped up, or not finished but at a level that I have let them go. Once they are off my plate, they are have been pushed out of from my conscious operating level and they no longer exist. If at the centre of the Mike ´atom´ is where I am trying to get to then each of these particles of crap that are circling it only need a push of energy to get them to an orbit which is farther away from the core. This rambling of course breaks down as once particles don’t have enough energy to exist at their promoted level they will naturally fall down from whence they came. And the whole process makes the mess unstable, but maybe that’s the point? I guess the trick is get deeper before they all come back to haunt me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment