Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sorry mother earth, I will make it up to you

After selecting the perfect spot, it was time to finally rid the world of the scourge known as Mike's cell phone. I've let a number of folks know that this was the plan and was usually met with horror that I would either a) put an end to a perfectly good piece of tech, or b) contemplate further poisoning an already beleaguered part of our ecosystem.

Sorry. It had to be done. Call me selfish or short sighted. I may be both right now and I really don't care. Which validates both.

I also learned something very important in the process. My digital camera stops capturing after 3:00 minutes of video. SO, although I wanted to share it with the world - you only get to see me making my last call for next 6 months and not the impressive heave-ho that sent it to the depths. Probably just as well. The shot went more up than out and I probably looked dramtic as I stumbled forward in my hatred and gave it the strong arm in salute.

Ahhhhh. Do you feel that? Its not my pocket vibrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment